Plasmalex, your finishing touch
Plasma surface treatment is a powerful process that uses fewer chemicals, has a smaller environmental footprint than other surface treatments, and can be applied to almost any type of material in various industries.
Benefits of plasma technology for surface treatment solutions
- Vacuum plasma technology allows for fine cleaning, activation and etching.
- The process penetrates at the molecular level of material.
- The Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD) process is executed in a controlled atmosphere
- PECVD assures a deep and very consistent treatment with no variation in coating quality
- Also temperature-sensitive material can be treated as vacuum plasma treatment operates at low temperature.
- PECVD is the best solution for fine coating of 3D complex shapes and porous material
- Plasmalex offers customer tailored solutions
- Plasmalex offers an extensive active patent family protecting machine design, processes and methods for plasma deposition
Plasmalex wants to help creating a sustainable world by providing breakthrough solutions with the lowest possible environmental impact.
As a fully integrated research, development and engineering group, Plasmalex provides complete solutions for nanoscale surface treatment, functional modification and conversion of web processed materials and objects with the lowest possible environmental impact.